1. Key Concepts
Go-rillaz AS is responsible for the processing of your personal data. If you have questions about the treatment or would like to contact us to exercise your rights, please find our contact information below:
Stallgata 10, pb 546
Organization number: 923 773 312
2. Contact Info
Personal information is information that alone or together with other information can be used to identify or contact a person. Examples of personal information are name, telephone number, and e-mail address.
Processing of personal data involves all forms of handling personal data such as: collection, analysis, registration and storage.
The controller is the person who decides the purpose of the processing of personal data and what information is requested. It is the controller who is responsible for the processing of your personal data in accordance with the current Personal Data Act.
3. Romerike Internet is responsible for processing
Go-rillaz AS is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
4. What kind of information are we collecting?
When you register through our website form, order a service or product, or visit our website, or show up at our booth, you may be asked to provide information. Depending on the situation, we may request the following personal information:
• E-mail address
• Body composition
• Training qualifications (Brazilian jiu-jitsu, judo, strength, etc.)
• How long you have been training Brazilian jiu-jitsu
• Exercise Habits
• Which category you compete in
• Information about what kind of data help your company wants and what products and packages they have
• Other information such as in-depth questions or answers to forms
5. Consent under section 6f and opportunity to consent
We assume legitimate consent based on Section 6f of the Privacy Act. If you have entered into a customer relationship with us previously, or you are a new customer, or you have signed up for our newsletter, this will be a legitimate reason for us to send you information. This is equated with consent under the Marketing Act as the law has been in Norway for many years. You may withdraw this consent at any time for us to process your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, we will delete the information we have about you, and if you have taken an InBody scan on our stand, this will be anonymized. Please note that deleting the information may affect the delivery of information within the framework of the customer relationship, as well as affecting ongoing dialogues.
6. Information from other sources
By agreeing that we process your personal information, you also agree that we may register other information about you that you have provided to us on a previous occasion. Based on publicly available information, we can also supplement your registered information with industry and additional contact information. If you are a customer with us we can also add additional contact information to your information, which you have registered with us via eg. telephone for customer service. Information needed for the services you will use will also be stored.
7. Purpose of processing personal data?
The information you provide is used for the following purposes:
• Sales and marketing activities in the form of direct e-mail or telephone contact
• Customer care and information about our products
• To get statistics and user behavior information to improve both the website and the user experience itself
• So that we can give you a more personal experience and deliver products and other content that interests you
• If you take an InBody scan through Go-rillaz AS, this information may be used in research.
We ask for your personal information to:
• Respond to requests
• Submit the requested material, or otherwise fulfill our obligations to submit your information
• Create and maintain a sales dialogue
• Send information that may be of interest to you
• Add to the email list for news and other content that you yourself have chosen to receive
8. Consent to email correspondence, direct marketing and further contact
By agreeing that we process your personal information in accordance with the above purposes, you consent to the following:
• We process your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement
• We can send you direct marketing via email about our products
• We can contact you via email or phone
• Subscribe to newsletters via email you have chosen to receive yourself. You can opt out of further emails by following the link at the bottom of our emails, or by contacting us directly.
9. How long is the information stored?
We process personal data only as long as it takes to fulfill the purpose of their collection, then we delete the information.
If you have agreed to the processing of your personal data in connection with your acceptance of regular emails, we will continue to process your personal data until you cancel your subscription. Then we store your personal data for 2 years before we delete the information.
10. Who can share the information with?
The information provided will be available to a limited number of people in the business, either working in the marketing department, customer support or sales.
Information can also be used in research. In such cases, all information will be anonymized.
11. Information sharing with third parties
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. If there is an ongoing sales or customer dialogue between you, us and any of our partnering partners, we will share information such as:
• E-mail address
If we have recorded your information in connection with an event conducted with a third party, we may transfer the same categories of personal data as set out above, as well as any answers to any additional form or in-depth questions.
12. Where is the information stored?
The information is stored by Go-rillaz AS and our customer system. We have a data processing agreement with V-hosting, which in turn has an agreement with its subcontractors.
13. Your rights in relation to access, deletion and any relocation
You have the right to receive information about what information we have about you. You may also require us to correct inaccurate information or delete your information. .
If you would like to withdraw your consent or require an overview of information, correction or deletion, please contact us at the e-mail address we have provided under the contact information section. To receive such information, you must send an electronic copy of the request to a signed document.
14. Other purposes
If we are going to use the personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, the duty to disclose re-enters and we must then state what the new purpose is and give some of the information above again.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer when you download a web page.
Storing of information and processing of this information is not permitted unless the user has both been informed of and given his consent to the processing. The user must know about and approve which information is processed, what the purpose of the processing is and who processes the information,
16. Email and Phone
We use e-mail as part of our daily work relevant information that emerges from e-mail exchange that happens as part of the customer processing is registered in the customer system.
Our employees also use e-mail in regular dialogue with internal and external contacts. The individual is responsible for deleting messages that are no longer relevant, and at least every year review and delete unnecessary content in the mailbox. Upon resignation, the e-mail accounts are deleted, but some relevant e-mails will normally be transmitted to colleagues.
Sensitive personal data should not be sent by e-mail.
Please note that regular email is unencrypted. Therefore, we do not encourage you to send confidential, sensitive or other confidential information via email